Welcome to KayaShine
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of KayaShine’s website.
KayaShine is located at:203 20 Medalist Dr Ashburn, Virginia – 20147, USA
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use KayaShine’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company KayaShine. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings
of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of USA. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural,
capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Changes to this Agreement
KayaShine reserves the rights to change this agreement at anytime and inform its registered users via email and show the change notification on the website.
Unless otherwise stated, KayaShine and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on KayaShine. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.kayashine.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.kayashine.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.kayashine.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.kayashine.com
- Redistribute content from https://www.kayashine.com (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Your KayaShine Account
You may be required to register with KayaShine to access certain services or areas of the website. With respect to any such registration, we may refuse to grant to you the user name you request. Your user name and password are for your personal use only. If you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. In addition to all other rights available to KayaShine, KayaShine reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your account, refuse service to you, or cancel orders. You also agree to inform us as soon as you find that your account confidentiality is compromised or the account is misused.
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for registered users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. KayaShine does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of KayaShine, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws KayaShine shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this
- KayaShine reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to KayaShine a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce,
edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail
address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of KayaShine’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
KayaShine respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied on our website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please instructions below contact us to report possible copyright infringement.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Our products are made from content from many global vendors. We depend on those vendors to maintain their product quality. However, we don’t have means or expertise to verify that their products have ingredients and they follow processes that the vendors claim. We depend on government and independent certification agencies who certify our vendor’s products. In any scenario or cases we shall not be responsible for anything that may arise due to false claims of our vendors. If you are not satisfied with any of our products for any reason, you can return that product for a full refund within as per our refund policy. Our liability will be limited to the price of the product that you buy. You agree that in no scenario your claim will exceed the price of the purchased product.
Trial Waiver – Arbitration
This agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the state of Virginia, without consideration of its conflict of law principles and customer, by accepting this agreement, consents and agrees to exclusive jurisdiction in the supreme court for the state of Virginia, Loudoun county, provided that a party may seek enforcement of a judgment of such courts in any court of competent jurisdiction. Both KayaShine and customer waive any right to a trial by jury in any dispute between the parties.
By use of this website you agree to resolve your issues with KayaShine first and if we can not resolve the issue you’ll use arbitration and file arbitration case within Virginia, USA only.
Termination of Usage
KayaShine may, without incurring any liability to you, terminate access, or suspend your access to all or part of the website, without notice, for any conduct that KayaShine, in its sole discretion, believes is in violation of any applicable law or this Agreement, or is harmful to the interests of another user, a licensor, a sponsor, a third-party, a service provider, a merchant, or KayaShine.