Thank you for your interest in KayaShine. We are the first ever company to provide personalized skin care products.
At KayaShine, we value our employees and work with them to reach their highest potential. We continue to evolve with the ever changing landscape in skin care products business. In such a competitive industry, we value the individual relationship we have with each and every employee as an investment in our future as a company. And as we continue to expand, we want a team to grow alongside us.
We are looking for talented, hardworking individuals; we believe that the best employees are those looking to contribute what they know, while still eager to build on their current knowledge base and expand their skill-set. In return, we provide an environment rich in resources, with open lines of communication to our team for support and guidance. Our goal is to inspire our employees to perform at their full potential and enable them to continue growing both personally and professionally.
At KayaShine, we lead by example and strive to motivate the company’s growth one employee at a time. If you are a talented and ambitious individual looking to establish a long-lasting relationship within an ever-growing company, then KayaShine is the place for you. Let’s start the process to know each other!
Title : Social Media Marketing Lead
Requisition Number : 20182017
The Social Media Marketing Lead will be responsible for the cultivation, generation and qualification of sales leads through social media. The lead will be responsible for running social media marketing campaign, defining social media marketing strategy, define current bench marks, and exceeding industry bench marks. The ultimate goal of this position is to generate the volume of sales opportunities required to exceed the sales goal for a specific sales region.
- Define and execute marketing strategy.
- Assess current and future marketing needs.
- Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly status reports.
- Meet or exceed individual performance objectives outlined and communicated on a quarterly basis.
- Work with regional sales executives to conduct territory analysis and prioritize marketing opportunities to ensure timely lead qualification.
- Contact social media companies to maintain KayaShine social media accounts.
- Run social media marketing campaigns
- Undergraduate degree in business, marketing, communication or related discipline.
- Prior social media marketing work/intern experience.
- Knowledge of internet research.
- Self-starter, goal-oriented, able to work with a high degree autonomy and deliver measurable results.
- Work effectively with other members of the sales and marketing teams.
- Proficiency in social media skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superb time management and organizational skills.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.